Thursday, December 11, 2008

Plans for 09

Yesterday, my officemates and I were having a serious conversation regarding our personal plans for 2009. Most of us were a bit anxious of what will be the status of the economy for next year because this will have an effect on our company since we are into real estate. We are experiencing right now delays in payments from lessees thus affecting our cash flows and our budget for the company’s seems not been able to met. They say that their contingency plan is to look for other opportunity rather than wait for something uncertain to happen. But as for me, I can’t really decide right now. I have other more important things to focus myself into. I’m just hopeful and positive that things will turn out right and I hope that the coming year will be fruitful and full of blessings.

1 comment:

Beth said...

...i hope so too! it's kinda affecting me---with budgeting and all. let's pray for a more blessed year ahead!