Thursday, December 4, 2008

Becoming Practical

Times are hard nowadays; it is really wise to practice budgeting. To budget, doesn’t mean that you have to deprive yourself of the things that you want to have. It’s just a matter of prioritizing the essentials first over the not so important things. Personally, I admit it’s hard sometimes because I feel tempted to buy things especially when I’m at the shopping malls. Actually, I consider myself an impulsive buyer although lately I’m really trying to change it because I already have a family of my own and by that being a wife and soon to be mom I have to see to it first that we always meet our necessities. As much as possible also aside from budgeting, saving is a must, because we will never know when the time comes that we will going to need it badly. It is always wise to have a something that we can use during a rainy day.

No comments: