Sunday, November 2, 2008

Chapter 1

I think I’ve always wanted to become a writer. I said that, because I always felt it --- deep within my heart. Every time I read a good article, I always say to myself that I wish I could also write a good one. I admire people who can easily come up with a good thing to write. It seems so easy for them to just grab a pen and paper or their laptop and get carried away with their thoughts. It amazes me because they write so truthfully, so freely. It’s like they’re just there in front of you, talking to you... and it get’s really comforting, it feels good when you can connect in some way to what you’re reading..
So, then again I said to myself that hey, it’s not yet too late to start, right? This will be the beginning of the stories in my life that I would like to share with you as each day unfolds... read on...

No comments: