Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Resolution

As the New Year has just begun, it seems like everyone again is making a list of their new year’s resolution. It’s like a natural instinct that when a New Year starts you want to start anew for yourself also, it maybe a bad habit that you want to change or a project that you want to start with. Whatever it is, the big challenge is always how will you going to cope with it, because I’m pretty sure it will only be easy during the beginning of the process and it sometimes you get to loose on track.
Well, as for me. I will not promise, but I will really try to improve myself and change the bad habit of procrastinating especially now that I have new responsibilities as a wife and a mother. I hope that I will be able to have a good start everyday and end the day with a smile on my face that I was able to get things done.

No comments: