Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Expectant Mom

I’m already on my sixth month stage of my pregnancy right now, and I am expecting a baby girl. I’m happy because I’m already beyond the sensitive stage which is during the first trimester. I feel much stronger now and I don’t experience anymore any morning sickness. Thank God, because I have a job and it’s really difficult to go through the usual activities that I have to do daily if I feel kind of sick and seems like no energy to even just get up from bed. I still have my monthly pre-natal check-ups and I’m thankful that there’s no problem so far. I will start to prepare now the basic things that I will bring in the hospital and some of my baby’s stuff. I’m also thankful for the people around me who are very supportive during my condition right now, like friends, officemates and family members who shares and gives me advice on what to do. Honestly, I don’t know what to expect for being a mom soon. Well, I just hope and pray that I can be the best that I can be.

No comments: